Lyndale Avenue Reconstruction
To improve the pavement conditions, replace deteriorating sidewalks, and upgrade aging underground utilities while improving operational safety for pedestrians, bicyclists, and vehicles. Additionally, the project will focus on an increased livability of the corridor through enhanced aesthetics, landscaping amenities, transit facilities, and traffic calming measures.
The approximate limits of the project are 66th Street to 76th Street.
UPCOMING OPEN HOUSES
- October 25th, 4-7 p.m.- Wood Lake Nature Center
- November 29th, 4-7 p.m.- Wood Lake Nature Center
- Project Visioning and Public Involvement – October 2017-February 2018
- Preparation of Plans and Specifications – March 2018-December 2018
- Construction – 2019
- City of Richfield Street Reconstruction Bonds
- City of Richfield Storm Water Bonds
- City of Richfield State Aid Funds