Lyndale Avenue Reconstruction
To improve the pavement conditions, replace deteriorating sidewalks, and upgrade aging underground utilities while improving operational safety for pedestrians, bicyclists, and vehicles. Additionally, the project will focus on an increased livability of the corridor through enhanced aesthetics, landscaping amenities, transit facilities, and traffic calming measures.
The approximate limits of the project are 66th Street to 76th Street.
OPEN HOUSE- NOVEMBER 29, 2017
OPEN HOUSE- OCTOBER 25, 2017
- Project Visioning and Public Involvement – October 2017-February 2018
- Preparation of Plans and Specifications – March 2018-December 2018
- Construction – 2019
- City of Richfield Street Reconstruction Bonds
- City of Richfield Storm Water Bonds
- City of Richfield State Aid Funds
Jack Broz, Transportation Engineer
612-861-9792 or email@example.com