CenterPoint Energy has hired Michels Corporation to replace gas mains and service lines in Richfield ahead of the 6-Year Mill and Overlay Project.
2017 Mill and Overlay Area
- Replace approximately 60,000 feet of small diameter pipe (gas main).
- Replace approximately 1,500 natural gas service lines to homes.
- CenterPoint Energy’s Project Webpage- 2017 Mill and Overlay Area
- Upgrading a 24 inch transmission line from 63rd to 67th Street
- CenterPoint Energy’s Project Website – Nicollet Avenue
- Upgrading a 24 inch transmission line from Thomas to Xerxes Avenue
- CenterPoint Energy’s Project Website – 76th Street
Construction is anticipated to start in the summer of 2016.